Rose Estate Jewelers is always purchasing diamonds, fine estate and period jewelry (Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco, and Art Nouveau eras), Signed jewelry (Tiffany & Co, Van Cleef & Arpels, Cartier, Harry Winston), Coins, and scrap precious metals.
Our staff of graduate gemologists will promptly and accurately evaluate your items, in many cases while you wait. Payment is made immediately via Check or Wire Transfer. Alternatively, we accept items in trade, or will act as your independent consultant in finding a suitable buyer for your valuables. We will arrange fixed pricing or set commissions for our services:
• Fine jewelry and watch repair
• Jewelry purchasing consultant
• Estate selling and buying shows with retailer
• Importer of certified and non-certified diamonds
• We also brokerage jewelry in that we will contact private clients, retail stores, dealers, and organizations. We will charge a small commission fee that will include costs for mailings, insurance, refinishing, and appraisals.
• Estate jewelry
• Antique jewelry
• Sterling silver
• Silver and gold coins